Welcome to the
Many years ago in Cameroon like in the rest of Africa, the place of the woman in a family was restricted to the kitchen and the farm with the task of expanding the family through child-bearing. This shielded the women’s potentials and limiting them in terms of their dreams and aspirations. For quarter sometime in some developed communities in Cameroon and Africa, women were still not allowed to go to school for the simple reason that they would soon get married and leave for their husbands’ houses and as such, there was no need to be spending money on another man’s property.
But today, women are in the center stage of education and development in those communities, as they are even more talented and intelligent. However, there are still communities, especially the remote ones which do not still believe educating the girl child. But as the continent develops and embraces progressive views, many have discovered how economically unproductive it was to restrict women from getting involved in gainful activities that could see them exercise their full potentials and improve on not only their livelihood and that of their family, but that of the society at large. Women today are not just capable of contributing to the growth of the family and nation; they are even more talented, intelligent, efficient and hard working.
There is therefore need for women all over Cameroon, Africa and the world to be empowered with the knowledge, skills and competencies needed to enable them take meaningful decisions and continue to improve on their lot and to the society as a whole.
We are committed to promoting women’s economic empowerment and gender equality.
We are dedicated to ensuring that women and girls throughout Cameroon, especially in remote areas have the rights to life, health, freedom and most importantly education.
You can volunteer with us and let’s jointly empower the Cameroonian women with the skills and knowledge that will enable them exercise their full potential in the economic, technological, political and social spheres and to take informed decisions that will enable them live their dreams. You can equally donate or support our ongoing training programmes designed to empower the women with skills so they can sign up for challenging ventures and contribute in meaningful ways to the growth of the Cameroon society.
OUR PREOCCUPATIONS ON WOMEN EMPOWERMENT
It is our preoccupation to:
- To expose women to an environment that enables them to think out of the box and step out of their comfort/confined zones, which has so far kept them behind the men.
- To provide women a suitable platform that enables them to make their own choices and decisions in order to improve their economic and social wellbeing
- To offer women equal opportunities to educate themselves through our educational programs (Leadership and Entrepreneurial Fellowship Development programme), which exposes them to equal opportunities in society, thus enabling them fit squarely in the society without any gender bias.
SUPPORT OUR WOMEN EMPOWERMENT TODAY
You with us in the following ways and help empower vulnerable community women;
- Denote for our women projects.
- Provide seed capital to help vulnerable women start small businesses.
- Provide us with tools and equipments to facilitate our women training programs.
Tel: (+237) 678895757/ 694704575