Application Form For The 6th Edition of The GAICAM International Leadership and Entrepreneurial Fellowship (GAILEF) - 2021
Who can participate in the Fellowship?
- Startup entrepreneurs
- Young aspiring entrepreneurs,
- Young community leaders,
- Environmental and Peace Activists.
- Community initiative leaders
- Young professionals and project managers
- NGOs and Association leaders
More Participation Eligibility
Any interested candidate wishing to participate in the fellowship;
- Should be between the ages of 18 – 35 years
- Must either be a startup entrepreneur, Community Initiative leaders, NGO and Associations Leader, Young Professional or project managers.
- Should be resident in Cameroon, or willing to travel to Cameroon for the time being of the fellowship.
- Should be ready to work collectively and cooperatively with other from diverse backgrounds.
- Must be of good character and ready respect the fellowship regulations and the management authorities.
- Should be able to speak and write either English or French.
2021 Fellowship Important Facts
- The Fellowship is managed in both English and French.
- The Fellowship is open for young people across the globe.
- More young women leaders and entrepreneurs are given a priority to participate.
- Applicants will go through an interview process after their application before being selected to participate.
- Participants will go through an intensive 3 months training, comprising of an intensive online training, community services and post-online training mentorship, and onsite fellowship in Yaounde – Cameroon.
- Admitted candidates are hosted and fed by GAICAM and Partners during the onsite fellowship.
- Distinguished participants are honored with excellent awards for their active participation and more.
- All participants are certified by GAICAM International at the end of the fellowship program.
- All participants are compelled to write and implement a compulsory community project after their online training before participating in the onsite training and graduation.
- Participants are responsible for their transportation to and from their regions of origin.
2021 Fellowship Important Dates
- Application Opens: May 24, 2021.
- Application deadline: September 2, 2021.
- Interview, selection and notification of candidates: September 6, 2021.
- Start of online Fellowship: September 27, 2021.
- End of online Fellowship: October 2, 2021.
- Start of community service and post-online fellowship coaching and mentorship: October 2, 2021.
- End of community service and post-online fellowship coaching and mentorship: November 20, 2021.
- Fellow’s arrival at the onsite fellowship in Yaounde – Cameroon: November 23, 2021.
- Start of onsite Fellowship: November 24, 2021.
- End of onsite Fellowship: November 26, 2021.
- Fellowship graduation and departure: November 26, 2021.